Stone Pendant Necklace Workshop
In this workshop, students will develop basic metal-smithing skills required to make a necklace with bezeled stone pendant. Participants will build a solid-foundation in soldering, sawing, joining, setting, and finishing in this project designed workshop. Skills will be taught in a group setting but students will have the chance to work at their own pace.
Workshop Date: September 24, 2021, Saturday,
Time: 10 am to 2 pm
- All materials will be available and included in the cost.
- Tools will be available and provided for your use while in the workshop.
- Participants are asked to wear old clothes and closed toe shoes.
- Participants should bring a lunch and anything else for personal needs.
- Workshop to be held in Auburn/Opelika area and location to be announced once filled.