Nature Pendant Workshop
In this two day workshop, students will develop skills for working with precious metal clay. Participants will build a solid foundation in learning how to create molds out of found objects, filing and cleaning clay charms before firing, polishing the finish projects and drilling holes to then create jewelry. Students will formulate their own jewelry, and learn to trust their own intuition which sets the tone for and an innovative studio practice. Students will leave with several pieces and exciting ideas for future projects.
Workshop dates: January 29, 2022 and January 30, 2022
Times: 10 am to 2 pm.
Place: Yoga Room
- All materials will be supplied in this two day workshop.
- Found objects will be provided from my collection and participants are encouraged to bring their own items. Size should be no larger than a quarter.
- Participants should wear studio work clothes. (items you want to stain up with fun)
- Participants should any food or drink for lunch breaks both days.
- Workshop to be held in Auburn/Opelika area, location announced after workshop filled.